In a bid to beef up my data knowledge, today I’m reading:
- Gender positive environments for data scientists. Which raises the question of why positive racial prejudice is still not as widely regarded as positive sexual discrimination
- data scientists on my Twitter feed. @Data Science Renee @Lisa Winter @Angela Zutavern @lindauruchurtu
- About Richard Cleavland – http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/ms/departments/sia/wsc/
- Should I learn R or Python? The real question for me is do I have time to lean either?
- For Data News http://www.datascienceweekly.org
- How cleaning up your data before you analyse it is so vital from the New York times